The Conference EuCuComm 2019 aims to enable understanding of mutual relations between historical and social events and their reflection of art, including architecture, by presenting various points of view on the processes shaping the contemporary image of Europe’s wider cultural heritage.
A great example of the interpenetration and complementation of mutual relations and influences on the European scale is the area of the Silesian-Saxon-Czech borderland, largely coinciding with today’s Polish-Czech-German border, and the events taking place there and their reflection in art.
Border and escape churches, the history of their creation and transformations are a great example of mutual coupling of material and non-material factors, affecting their various perception by their contemporaries and present inhabitants of the borderland and Upper
The official language of Conference: Polish, German, English
The publication language: English
· Heritage architecture and historical aspects
· Learning from the past
· Management and assessment of heritage buildings
· Heritage management
· Heritage and tourism
· Social, cultural and economic aspects
· Surveying and monitoring
· Maintenance issues
· Heritage masonry structures
· Wooden structures
· Simulation and modelling
· Material characterization
· New technologies and materials
· Corrosion and material decay
· Re-use of heritage buildings
· Conservation policies
· Guidelines, codes and regulations for heritage
· Adaptability and accessibility
· Monitoring and damage detection
· Vernacular architecture
The offcial language of Conference: Polish, German, English.
The Publication language: English.
The conference publishing is planned in the form of a monograph.